With an incredibly high number of plastic bottles being used every single year, it's not a surprise that so many of them are not being recycled and instead are piling up in landfills across the country. This waste is staggering, and the amount of money people spend on the bottles is even higher. If you are searching for an environmentally friendly, cost effective, and practical solution to having clean, pure drinking water, the SOS 7000 may be a great option for you to consider at this time!
Our SOS 7000 is a practical water filtration system that allows you to:
- Save money on paying for bottled water
- Protect the environment from excessive waste from plastic bottles
- Be free from the inconvenience of purchasing bottled water
- Drink a fresh, more balanced drinking water
7 Steps to Cleaner Water
Our system has 7 stages of filtration, ensuring that each sip you drink is clean, healthy, and incomparably pure.
- The pre-filter step helps to reduce dirt, rust, and sand that may be lingering in the water.
- Natural coconut carbon filters out any chlorine and other undesirable tastes and odors.
- The water is pressurized against a permeable membrane to allow clean water to get through, leaving sediment behind.
- A backup filtration mechanism is used for additional reduction in any potential particulates.
- The water flows through a carbon post filtration system, polishing the water to give it a sparkling clean taste.
- A calcium blend mineralizes and raises the pH of your water.
- A second calcium blend is used, providing further pH enhancement and calcium mineralization.
These intentional steps have been specifically designed to provide the highest quality water available. Our Southern California re-pipe specialists can provide you with the system you need to have cleaner, healthier drinking water without having to step foot outside of your home. We serve all of Los Angeles, San Diego, Orange County, Ventura, Riverside, and San Bernardino with the highest quality products and services, all backed by a lifetime guarantee.