Slab Leaks Repair in Los Angeles, CA
Speak to Our Repiping Specialists - Call (800) 734-8123
During the 1980's, most homes here in the Southwestern United States were built with a concrete slab foundation built over soft copper water pipes underneath the slab. Unfortunately, many issues can arise when water enters the property and clogs pipes, rust builds up, or deterioration occurs. Until water coming out of the faucets or shower becomes foul-smelling or unfit to drink, many homeowners don’t realize they have a potential slab leak situation until major damage occurs to the home.
Why Hire Repipe Specialists?
- We get the job done right the first time
- We have over 70 years of experience
- We provide free estimate
How to Tell If You Have a Slab Leak
Learn how to tell if you have a slab leak, so you can stop the bleeding quickly if that's the case and avoid more serious and costly damage to your home. Keep key indicators of a slab leak on your radar to help keep your home and family safe.
Here are 10 signs you have a slab leak and need repair:
- Experiencing sudden increases in your water bill
- Struggling with reduced low water pressure
- Noticing "hot spots" on on your flooring
- Smelling mold or mildew in drywall or flooring
- Hearing running water when fixtures are off
- Spotting puddles inside or outside your home
- Finding warped flooring or damp spots on carpets
- Having backups with your toilet or tub
- Discovering cracks in your walls or ceiling
- Realizing your water heater is constantly running
If any of these issues sound familiar, our team at Repiping Professionals is ready to help. We will use a leak detector to locate the source of the leak, and then begin performing the re-pipe. We will use more durable, trustworthy material to help prevent any further issues in the future.
When you have a slab leak, it is important to act quickly to re-pipe your foundation. Allowing the problem to continue can only result in more problems, and more costs.
Call Repiping Professionals for a Free Estimate
For Southern California slab leak services, you can trust Repiping Professionals to get the job done. We offer a true lifetime guarantee on all labor and materials, and will get the job completed on time and when promised. Having served the community for more than 70 years, you can trust us to provide the highest quality customer care from start to finish!