Slab Leak Repair in Ventura, CA
- Top-of-the line products
- Dedicated to delivering the best
- All jobs completed on time
- Our work is never subcontracted to other companies
- A true lifetime guarantee provided
- Work completed by highly trained, in-house employees
During the 1980's, most homes here in the Southwestern United States were built with a concrete slab foundation built over soft copper water pipes underneath the slab. Unfortunately, many issues can arise when water enters the property and clogs pipes, rust builds up, or deterioration occurs. Until water coming out of the faucets or shower becomes foul-smelling or unfit to drink, many homeowners don’t realize they have a potential slab leak situation until major damage occurs to the home.
Call (800) 734-8123 today to request a free estimate.
Some signs that you need repiping in the slab may be:
- Hard water due to a buildup of calcium, lime, and sometimes iron
- Pinhole leaks in the pipes, usually affecting the hot water pipe first
- Sudden and unusually high heating and water bills
- Floor damage
If any of these issues sound familiar, our team at Repiping Professionals is ready to help. We will use a leak detector to locate the source of the leak, and then begin performing the re-pipe. We will use more durable, trustworthy material to help prevent any further issues in the future. When you have a slab leak, it is important to act quickly to re-pipe your foundation. Allowing the problem to continue can only result in more problems, and more costs.
Call Repiping Professionals for a Free Estimate
For Ventura slab leak services, you can trust Repiping Professionals to get the job done. We offer a true lifetime guarantee on all labor and materials, and will get the job completed on time and when promised. With over 70 years of experience serving the community, you can trust us to provide the highest quality customer care from start to finish!