- Free Estimates Offered To All Customers
- All Jobs Completed On Time & When Promised
- Lifetime Guarantee On Materials & Labor
- We Never Subcontract Our Work To Other Companies
- Our Technicians Are Knowledgeable, Trustworthy & Reliable
During the 1980's, most homes here in the Southwestern United States were built with a concrete slab foundation built over soft copper water pipes underneath the slab. Unfortunately, many issues can arise when water enters the property and clogs pipes, rust builds up, or deterioration occurs. Until water coming out of the faucets or shower becomes foul-smelling or unfit to drink, many homeowners don’t realize they have a potential slab leak situation until major damage occurs to the home.
Call (800) 806-7374 today to request a free estimate.
Some signs that you need repiping in the slab may be:
- Hard water due to a buildup of calcium, lime, and sometimes iron
- Pinhole leaks in the pipes, usually affecting the hot water pipe first
- Sudden and unusually high heating and water bills
- Floor damage
If any of these issues sound familiar, our team at Repiping Professionals is ready to help. We will use a leak detector to locate the source of the leak, and then begin performing the re-pipe. We will use more durable, trustworthy material to help prevent any further issues in the future. When you have a slab leak, it is important to act quickly to re-pipe your foundation. Allowing the problem to continue can only result in more problems, and more costs.
Call Repiping Professionals for a Free Estimate
For Riverside slab leak services, you can trust Repiping Professionals to get the job done. We offer a true lifetime guarantee on all labor and materials, and will get the job completed on time and when promised. Having served the community for over 70 years, you can trust us to provide the highest quality customer care from start to finish!