PEX Repiping in Riverside
Enjoy a More Durable Piping System
Get In Touch Today: (800) 734-8123
- Free Estimates Offered
- Jobs Completed On Time & When Promised
- Lifetime Guarantee On All Materials & Labor
- We Never Subcontract Our Work To Other Companies
- Our Technicians Are Knowledgeable, Reliable & Trustworthy
Due to pollutants in the environment, many cities across the United States add chemicals to the water supply in order to disinfect the water from the pollutants and the damage done to the pipes. Airborne chemicals have also made copper pipes less effective as well. With PEX repiping, none of these issues will continue to affect your water supply. PEX stands for "cross-linked polyethylene." Polyethylene is the raw material and the X refers to the cross linking of the polyethylene across its PEX Pipe molecular chains.
Call (800) 734-8123 today to request a free estimate.
At Repiping Professionals, client satisfaction is our highest priority. We back all of our services with a full lifetime guarantee and we will arrive to every appointment on time, every time. When you choose our PEX repiping services, you can trust that our Riverside re-pipe specialists complete the job to last. PEX pipes are durable and long-lasting, enduring extreme temperatures and any harmful chemicals in your system.
PEX piping includes the following advantages:
- PEX pipes are quick to install.
- PEX is burn and freeze resistant.
- PEX pipes are flexible which means that they won't burst.
- PEX pipes keep temperature down decreasing your heating costs.
- PEX resists build up inside the pipes, keeping future plumbing bills low.
- PEX does not transfer cold or heat which allows it to hold hot temperature longer, decreasing your energy and water bill.
- PEX piping is very budget friendly. They are less expensive than copper, and flexible - there are fewer fittings to be purchased.
Technicians Serving Riverside
Consult our professional technicians at Repiping Professionals to discuss if PEX is the right choice for your plumbing needs. Our trained staff members are available to answer any questions you might have and will provide you with all of the resources you need to make the best decision about your repiping.
Call us at (800) 734-8123 or contact us online today for a free estimate.