At Repiping Professionals, client satisfaction is our highest priority. We back all of our services with a full lifetime guarantee, and show up for every appointment on time. When you choose our PEX repiping services, you can trust our Orange County re-pipe specialists will complete the job to last.
Reasons To Choose Us:
- Over 70 Years Experience
- Free Estimates Provided
- Jobs Completed On Time & When Promised
- Lifetime Guarantee On All Labor & Materials
- We Never Subcontract Our Work To Other Companies
- Our Technicians Are Trustworthy, Knowledgeable & Reliable
Benefits of Choosing PEX Repiping
Due to pollutants in the environment, many cities across the U.S. add chemicals to the water supply in order to disinfect the water from the pollutants and the damage done to the pipes. Airborne chemicals have also made copper pipes less effective as well. With PEX repiping, none of these issues will continue to affect your water supply.
PEX stands for "cross-linked polyethylene." Polyethylene is the raw material, and the X refers to the cross linking of the polyethylene across its PEX Pipe molecular chains. PEX pipes are durable and long-lasting, enduring extreme temperatures and any harmful chemicals in your system.
Some advantages of choosing PEX repiping include:
- Less expensive than copper
- More flexible - there are fewer fittings to be purchased
- Quick to install
- Keep temperature down, thus decreasing heating costs
- Does not transfer cold or heat - decreases energy and water bills
- Resists build up inside the pipes, keeping future plumbing bills low
- Burn and freeze resistant
- Flexible - pipes will not burst
Technicians Serving Riverside
Consult our professional technicians at Repiping Professionals to discuss if PEX is the right choice for your plumbing needs. Our trained staff members are available to answer any questions you might have and will provide you with all of the resources you need to make the best decision about your repiping.
Call us at (800) 806-7374 today for a free estimate.