PEX Repiping in Los Angeles
Due to pollutants in the environment, many cities across the United States
add chemicals to the water supply in order to disinfect the water from
the pollutants and the damage done to the pipes. Airborne chemicals have
also made copper pipes less effective as well. With PEX repiping, none
of these issues will continue to affect your water supply. PEX stands
for "cross-linked polyethylene." Polyethylene is the raw material
and the X refers to the cross linking of the polyethylene across its PEX
Pipe molecular chains.
(800) 734-8123 today to
request a free estimate.
Why trust Repiping Professionals:
- Jobs completed in a timely & efficient manner
- Free PEX repiping estimates
- Lifetime guarantee on all labor & materials
At Repiping Professionals, client satisfaction is our highest priority.
We back all of our services with a full lifetime guarantee and we will
arrive to every appointment on time, every time. When you choose our PEX
repiping services, you can trust that our Southern California re-pipe
specialists complete the job to last. PEX pipes are durable and long-lasting,
enduring extreme temperatures and any harmful chemicals in your system.
PEX piping has several advantages, including but not limited to:
- PEX piping is very budget friendly. They are less expensive than copper,
and flexible - there are fewer fittings to be purchased.
- PEX pipes are quick to install.
- PEX pipes keep temperature down decreasing your heating costs.
- PEX does not transfer cold or heat which allows it to hold hot temperature
longer, decreasing your energy and water bill.
- PEX resists build up inside the pipes, keeping future plumbing bills low.
- PEX is burn and freeze resistant.
- PEX pipes are flexible which means that they won't burst.
Technicians Serving Southern California
Consult our professional technicians at Repiping Professionals to discuss
if PEX is the right choice for your plumbing needs. Our trained staff
members are available to answer any questions you might have and will
provide you with all of the resources you need to make the best decision
about your repiping project. Whether you live in Orange County, Los Angeles,
San Bernardino, San Diego, Riverside, or Ventura, when you need us, we're
there for you.
Call us at (800) 734-8123 today
for a free estimate.